Tuesday, November 24, 2015

I Will Change my Motherland!!


Everyone has dreams. Whether they be to become a scientist and discover new and amazing things, or become a star basketball player and be the highest paid player in the league, people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, with lots of money, hot girls, and fast cars! And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. From my childhood I have a lot of future goal. But I haven't fixed my goal, After the Korea tour 2014 I fixed my future goal. I want to do something on basis of IT to change my motherland!!!


Azizul mamun child
I have big plans for my future. I plan to make something of myself, and not to give up. I have a major fear of failure, and I won’t let it get to me. My parents expect a lot out of me, and I think I have done a good job so far. My dreams are what keep me going; they are an object for me to strive for. I will obtain that object one day.

I often wonder how my life will turn out. I have many dreams for my future, as well as many hopes and goals. There will always be many obstacles on my way, but I am going to have to think of some strategies for overcoming them. After all, life is all about happiness, and to be happy, I have to try to meet my goals.
View of Cox-bazar
Now my first goal is to complete Doctorate. My second, to further educate myself. The third goal I have set is to expand upon my leadership skills. Finally, my fourth goal is to be a role model for my employees and for my family. I am excited to have started this journey with a clear picture in my head of what I want my achievements to be. As stated in Keys to Success: How to achieve your goals "The pursuit of personal and professional goals gives your life meaning. Next, allow me to elaborate on each of the goals I declared above.

But now, after living life and surviving some defeats I realize that there are no guarantees in life except the ones we choose for ourselves. The only way to improve your life is to improve yourself. I think that once you begin this journey everything else in your life will seem to balance. There are many steps I had to take on this journey of self-discovery.
view of Him-chori
After the Korea tour I got the definition of the word 'Patriotism'. Most of the Bangladeshi Verbally want to probe he is a 'Patriot'! But we are not patriot; our goal is to do something for myself, not for my country. We want to do everything, but one person cannot properly do more than one thing. When I want to do many works in a time, I cannot do anything on that time. So my future goal is to skilled up in ICT and then I will forward to do something for my country. I think our education system is not ICT or modern technology based. I will try for a foreign degree in Instructional Design. If I get the chance, my goal will get his way. After completing this degree I will try to work for changing our traditional education system. If we want change our country, we have to change our education system. So my future goal is to do something to change our education system.
Students of Kalachandpur School & College
Our worlds are filled with life events that change us. Change can have many faces but we determine whether to embrace negatively or positively. I love the quote, “just when the caterpillar thought the world was over it became a butterfly” (anon).

Forgive and forget is not always possible in life. We are complex beings, with memories to learn from past situations and ability to apply knowledge to the future, altering the outcome through experience. It is innate in our created beings to remember but let us focus on the positive and be free from the grasp of negativity. Let us challenge ourselves to be the better person. Then we can pursue the best version of ourselves and not settle for a mediocre, washed down version.

No comments:

Post a Comment